Dental Services Raleigh, NC
We offer a wide range of dental services to fit almost any need.
Keith RR Gaught, DDS Family Dentistry proudly provides dental care services for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments and services provided by Dr. Keith RR Gaught.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper dental care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients.
- Prevent tooth problems with regular exams & cleanings.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with oral cancer screenings.
- Avoid costly childhood cavities by protecting teeth with dental sealants.
- Learn how to properly brush your teeth by reading our brushing tips.
- Learn how to properly floss your teeth by reading our flossing tips.
Restorative dentistry is all about bringing mouths back into use. When you have one or more missing or damaged teeth, you may experience difficulty eating, chewing, or even speaking properly. And (if you’re missing one of the front teeth), it can detract from your appearance as well, affecting your confidence and self-esteem!
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Restore broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Sometimes, a thorough tooth cleaning and improved at-home care are all that’s needed to enhance your smile. On the other hand, sometimes you need a little extra help! If you’re feeling a bit self-conscious about your teeth, or perhaps want to look you best for an important event, consider a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
- Repair stains, cracks/chips, and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Achieve up to a 16 shade whiter smile with KöR Teeth Whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
We’re here when you need us. We offer general, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry services for the whole family throughout the Raleigh area. Whether you have a toothache, sports injury, chipped or broken teeth, lost a crown or filling, issues with dentures, or any other dental emergency we can relieve your pain and correct the problem.
Relieve your pain today, call (919) 847-6453.
Here at Keith RR Gaught, DDS Family Dentistry, you can get the best dental care for the whole family. Our Raleigh dental practice involves the latest technologies in dental care and a wide variety of services for your family.
We want to be your choice for family dental care, and we will make sure every member of your family gets a high level of personal service and undivided attention. When you bring your children to us for routine checkups or pressing dental issues, you will see how hard we work to make them feel comfortable. Our welcoming, relaxed environment is friendly and inviting, not intimidating and clinical.
Periodontal (gum) disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue, caused by a buildup of bacteria. The best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day. However, once infection does occur, we have several effective ways to treat the condition. These fall into the treatment category we call periodontics.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Remove tough buildup from your teeth with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Remove plaque, calcification, and buildup with scaling and root planing.
We know getting orthodontic treatment is a big decision. And it’s important to have a dentist who’s opinion and knowledge you can trust. To get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted, there’s no better choice than Dr. Keith RR Gaught. We’re proud to provide orthodontic services for children, teenagers, and adults. During your treatment here, know that our caring and professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care using the most modern techniques and technology, and we sincerely look forward to seeing all your newly created smiles!
- Following orthodontic treatment, keep your smile in alignment with retainers.
- Straighten your teeth using custom-made clear aligners with Invisalign®.
- Following Invisalign® treatment, keep your smile in alignment with Vivera® Retainers.
Wisdom teeth can emerge anytime in the late teenage years, 20’s or even in a person’s early 30’s. Dentists often recommend to remove wisdom teeth (extraction) before they begin to emerge, because their positioning can cause disruption or damage to surrounding teeth.
Even when wisdom teeth do emerge correctly, they experience higher rates of cavities and tooth decay because they are so hard to reach when brushing and flossing. If you’ve heard that you or your teen needs thier wisdom teeth removed, don’t wait until it causes pain or other problems.
When it comes to technologies in dentistry, Keith RR Gaught, DDS Family Dentistry is always happy to make the investment on behalf of our patients. The field of dentistry is ever-changing, and we have developed an effective strategy of incorporating new advancements in technology while also maintaining traditional and proven methods.